Sunday, July 5, 2009

Healed Knee 7-3-09

The family and I went to see some fireworks in Anderson, CA… yes, on the 3rd. Anyway, while we were sitting there in the car waiting for the fireworks to start, I felt like the Lord told me that someone in the family next to us (I thought I knew who it was, but wasn’t sure) had an injured knee. I waited until the fireworks were OVER, so if I was wrong, I could leave right away!

So anyway, the fireworks ended and I said to them, “I have kind of an unusual question to ask you: Does one of you have pain in your knee?” A lady named Becky sheepishly said, “Yeah, my left knee hurts. Why?” I explained that I was a Christian and I felt like the Lord had told me that. I asked if they were also Christians and they said they were. She said her knee hurt a lot because of a deteriorated meniscus (cartilage cushion) in the joint.

I asked if it was allright if I prayed and she was game. I prayed briefly and had her test it out, and she said that before we prayed it was hurting; but now there was “zero pain.” She was a bit hesitant and came up with the only answer that her mind could figure out: “Well, it comes and goes sometimes…” I just gave her my email address and said, “Well, let me know what God does, OK?” and she agreed. I look forward to a good report!

Thank you Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment