Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Leg Grows Out 7-1-2009

Yeah, so I was at work today and did a massage (I'm a massage therapist for those of you that didn't know that) for a guy named Wayne. He came in and told me that his left leg is shorter than his right one, due to being broken several times when he was a off-road motorcycle racer. Due to the short leg throwing off his alignment, his low back hurts all the time, so he gets frequent massage.

So I did his massage and afterward, I said "Hey can I check out how short that leg is?" "Sure." I had him sit in the chair with his hips all the way to the back and sure enough, the left leg was about 1/2 inch shorter than the right one. I asked, "Would you mind if I prayed for you real quick? I've seen several legs grow out before, it's pretty amazing." He said, "Sure, go for it." So I just prayed a quick prayer and commanded the leg to grow out even with the other one, and it did! I asked him if he felt it, and he said he did, very matter-of-factly.

I saw it grow even with the other one with my own two eyes and I'm like "Looks even to me. What do you think?" "Yep, looks like it. Wow." Hahaha.. He said it even felt a bit different when he was walking out to the lobby..

Go Jesus!!! That was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment